SIS : Secure Information
Examine the existing security
models and techniques for supporting information sharing among multiple agencies
and suggest extension for addressing the new requirement.
- Working with the Northcom staff,
identify the secure information sharing requirements.
- Investigate issues in secure information
- Research technqiues for enforcing
and tracking large scale secure information distribution.
- Enhance existing group key management
and address the scaling and tracking issues.
- Validate the revised security
model and the secure information distribution procedures.
A secure information distribution prototype will be developed and based on
SGFR secure instant messaging software, which we have developed in previous
NISSC sponsored project. It will help identify the critical features and system
This project is supported by a grant
Edward Chow, PI
- Yu Cai, Ph.D. candidate, Graduate
- Ganesh Godavari, Ph.D. student,
Graduate Research Assistant